Friday, June 2, 2017

Do you guys have ANY idea how to contribute the subtitles on Youtube?


Hello, everyone.


Since he opened his 19+ adult contents channel again.
I thought I will just give you the link that I made the subtitle,
and upload subtitles on Youtube by community contiribution.




I found a clip that explains how to contribute in Youtube Help..
..I followed every steps..
.. I submitted it.. and
...It said it should be reviewed..


So, I logged in with my another account, and reviewed it..
But it's still not coming up..


......Not sure how it works...


Does HE have to review and click OK for the subtitle??
I don't get it. the Help said if someone reviewed it, it should be published automatically..




......Does anyone know how to do it? :(








3 comments:

  1. If you want to add a translation on jihoon videos you have to own access to his account so you can add the subtitle directly to the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link and the suggestion rero0o~! I can ask him, but I doubt he will give me the access..lol

      Delete
  2. I think this is an easy way to do maybe it can help you??
    https://youtu.be/XJGiS83eQLk

    ReplyDelete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...