Monday, August 7, 2017

17/08/07 19+ trans. "Energizer Boyfriend"

Hello, everyone.

My usual subs came late~
It will be up in a couple of days. I will post as soon as it get published.

In a meantime~
I made 19+  I kindda did miss making 19+ sub.

AND this is one of my FAVORITES~! (+ anon's request).

But, the thing is.. this is NOT exactly A SUBTITLE, it's just a translation on txt file.
Because it takes lots of time to sync it, and I already tasted the convenience of Youtube's sync system..
I just.. kindda give it up syncing ...LOL
Instead, I put some of the timeline so you guys don't miss a part.

OK, here it is.

An Energizer Boyfriend.txt

I'm linking the mp4 file, too

An Energizer Boyfriend.mp4

Peace.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sure~ I cannot promise when, but I might make translation for my other 19+ favorites~

      Delete
  2. Can you please link the video ? Thaaank youu ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is ok just take your time and do it whenever u want coz I already appreciate for it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This is gold... I can't express how grateful I am :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to make more 19+ subs if I have time.. but. I guess 24 hours is just 24 hours.. :(

      Delete
    2. Your personal business should always be your first priority! I've read your previous post and I understand that you have your own concern but hey! You are already doing a lot for us nonkorean listeners! I just wish that I can speak Korean. That way you don't have to work it all on your own

      Delete
    3. Thank you for understanding, P~! I'm not sure where you are from, but in Korea,your name is called EO-Jung Park~! Since I've given up Youtube subs, I kindda feel a little bit...somewhat relived.. Thanks for your support~!

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...