Friday, August 4, 2017

How he pissed off to Youtube is.. just cute..lol

Well~

Some of you guys already know.
JiHoon made ANOTHER 19+ contents only channel on Youtube, AGAIN.
ROFL~!!! (..Do you guys still use ROFL expression?)

He was like.. "What the HELL!?! Why ONLY MY channels should be shut down so many times~?! There are so many other 19+ channels that's alive~!!! SCREW THEM~!!! I'm gonna make another channel~!!! Soundgasm is giving me a problem~!!!"

I guess he was jealous about other 19+ channels not getting shut down.
Well. that's your fault~ Yours are too real...lol

Anyway, here is the link for the channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHRFOLcYkqkpegYrcAft2_A/feed
You guys know I'm a big fan of him..
But.. I would say.. this channel will survive about a week tops..lol

Peace

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!!
    I wanted to thank you for your amazing work with subtitles... they are just great and I am so happy that you made it possible for more people to appreciate Ji Hoon's videos. I noticed that he uploaded his Energizer Boyfriend video and the first thing I remembered was your post saying how great this video was. I was wondering if you could make subtitles for this, too... it could even be on .txt... I am just so curious to watch this video, I already downloaded it because I am aware of his history with banned channels on youtube...
    Anyway, even if you don't want to do it, I appreciate your work very much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOUR WISH SHALL COME TRUE ~~!!! (Gandalf style..lol) I'm on break for 2 days. So, your wish shall come true~ That's one of my favorites. I wanted to make a sub for it some time later, anyway~;)

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...