Monday, June 19, 2017

Is it just me that feels it's sooo unfair?

As you guys might know..
His new streaming channel is banned yesterday.. AGAIN.
While he was live-streaming..


He made that channel like.. 2 days ago.
I don't know how Youtube bans live-streaming with what criteria.
But.. am I only one who thinks it's unfair..?


In the live-streaming, JiHoon was working on lines for a concept.
It was little sexy. but there are many other streamers who's livecasting much more sexual.
I know Youtube got a guideline for sexual contents and stuff.
Then, other streamers have to be banned, too~!!!
What kind of double standard is that???
Or, is there really an army of anti-fans who have nothing to do but follow him around and bully him..?


AND I found Japanse BL contents in Youtube.
not sure the channel is from Japan.. but.. ...ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME~?
Those were whole another level of sexual contents.


and THAT is OK, and JiHoon should be shut down~?


I'm just SOOOOOO pissed about last night...


If you guys have any idea for other platforms JiHoon can use other than Youtube,
Please comment below.
NEW STREAMING CHANNEL


6 comments:

  1. This happened So many times I think there must be someone report him ....cuse if it not it won't shut down so quickly...unless someone knows his every move ... now I just hope he won't lose his patience.... to quit making asmr channel :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He won't~! It just pissed me off. But, he likes the attention from us too much..lol (which.. he told us before)

      Delete
    2. Bunny I also think that someone has been monitoring him and reported his videos.. ugh I wish there is a way to disable the flag button, or at least find out who flagged his videosㅠㅠ

      Delete
    3. I hope there is a hacker fan who can catch whoever that is..lol

      Delete
    4. Ikr~ if his japanese-titled videos also got flagged, I would be really at a loss for words.

      Delete
    5. It seems like it's surviving~ but still.. doesn't know~

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...