Wednesday, June 14, 2017

JiHoon's decision about 19+ contents.

Hello, everyone~


So, he uploaded a notice video about 30 mins ago..
regarding what he will do about 19+ contents.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctzNETMF5SQ


Since the paid channel idea is not really.. appealing..
and the concern of being shut down is still there,


He took one of fan's advice from this blog~!! :D
(hnj925's idea~!)


He said he will upload a min long of 19+ videos on Youtube for peek-view.
And he will give a link on the description when the view count becomes 20,000.

So, you will get the idea what this 19+ video is gonna be,
Then, if the video is not your taste, you can just skip it.
(cuz.. some like hardcore, some like BL)

GREAT decision~!!!
(need little effort to make 20,000 views, but.. well.. It's still better than the paid-channel)

I will try to make the eng sub on this notice, since it's pretty major.
And he bought a new phone to communicate with fans.
his kakao talk ID is jihoon8769
So, you can communicate with him if you want.. ..
BUT...
He doesn't understand English at all.. so.. good luck..LOL


Peace.








8 comments:

  1. hello mindselfie
    Could you tell me how to download his 19+ contents on his opened kakaotalk?
    I could not understand the Korean!can you teach me?please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't share the contents on the opened kakaotalk anymore~
      You just go to his 19+channel and download whatever the program you use for Youtube download.
      I linked everything else I have on this blog~

      Delete
    2. Em...he upload a new 19+ contents just now and I wanna ask for you to how to watch the part 2?

      Delete
    3. He say he will make a link for the part 2,I don't know where's the link T T

      Delete
    4. He will link part2 after the part1 gets 20,000 views~

      Delete
  2. Hi mindselfie, I've just listened to his streaming just now (the one he asked where should he upload his 19asmr). And I think I heard him mention about google drive that has download limit? Few days ago I looked up on internet and found how to bypass the download limit problem. Just add the file to your google drive, make a copy and download. But the problem is I don't know how to let the other viewers know about this 😅😅😅

    Here's where I found the method:
    https://www.ampercent.com/bypass-google-drive-download-limit/13333/

    And I tried it on this google drive link:
    drive.google.com/open?id=0B5im9yqlnPWfN3MwLTZCRGdyT1U

    (I've tried it and it works for me. But if you're browsing from phone then you have to request for desktop site).

    I'd love to suggest him soundcloud and dropbox, but considering that they both have limited upload space and he has to pay for the unlimited upload, I'm not sure if he's okay with the idea of paying..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "...(I've tried it and it works for me. But if you're browsing from phone then you have to request for desktop site)..."

      Edit:
      If you're accessing google drive from app, then you would have to open from browser (https://drive.google.com) and request for desktop site, since the app doesn't seem to have that 'make a copy' feature, only 'send a copy'.

      Delete
    2. Wow... Thanks for all the effort for finding that~!! But.. I'm not sure how We can share this info to other fans...I'm just A fan, not a manager or someone who has some charge...:(
      And there wasn't a case of downloading yet. So, when he's struggling with the problem, I will e-mail him about it~ But as always, you can send him the e-mail yourself to get the credit~:D

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...