Wednesday, June 14, 2017

19+ sharing

Hello~ everyone.


So, since JiHoon hasn't fully decided how to share his 19+ contents.
Now, he kept opened his 19+ channel.
But he sometimes block it and open it again for some reasons.
So, if you haven't downloaded yet, GO now and download everything.


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZptWQBAE6v48L3z1xs-8PQ


It already got 2nd warning so, It will be shut down soon.


I'm linking everything else I have that were deleted on his 19+ channel now.
I CANNOT link everything cuz I tried but I maxed out the capacity of my free Dropbox account.


Here it comes.


S Boyfriend_the first
Male_teacher with a student.
SM play_boyfriend is M
BL_bottom_firstRecord
with a Doctor_02
S-boyfriend_Part_1
BL_brothersPlaying
Incubus
BL_ChosunBL


NO Eng Sub for these videos..
AND after JiHoon decides what to do, I might have to delete this post.


Peace.












6 comments:

  1. hey i got some video about his 19+ channel.. but i dont really understand what happend.. can you explaind it? thanks >...<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Can I ask how to download his video from his YouTube channel..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can google how to download from Youtube. There are many ways~ I usually use http://en.savefrom.net/ ....You have to pay for HD, but you can download low quality for free.

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...