Saturday, June 10, 2017

How to record his streaming video.

Hello, friends.

As you know, JiHoon doesn't leave his streaming videos on the channel.
There are a couple of reasons why.
First, cuz of his contents, his streaming channel can be shut down too if somebody reports him with the video.
Second, he's protecting viewers cuz some douchbags actually tried to contact the viewers who were on the chat at the streaming videos.
(They thought just because we like JiHoon, we are easy... dumbheads..)

I do go to his streaming everyday, but I have to wake up 7 am everyday,
and I figured it's impossible to listen his streaming all the way everyday..
So, I found my own way to record his streaming videos.
So, I can still listen half of his streaming on the way to go to work or back home,
I'm pretty sure a lot of his fans have their own way, but I'm just sharing mine.

I'm not sharing this info in my Korean blog cuz there are too many tourists.
If you are Korean who's been checking this blog this far, you are a real fan.
And if you are not Korean... well.. you still checked my blog this far...lol

So, here is how I learned.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_NwDnQv2rc

There are a couple of flaws I found.
First, you have to be in front of computer when you start to record.
Second, if he stop streaming and resume it, you don't get the second one unless you  program to record again.

But, so far, I'm pretty OK with this method.
Cuz I finally got time to clean up the mess I made cuz of falling into him so hard.

Anyway~
I hope It helped you, too~:)

Peace~

7 comments:

  1. When is his new channel coming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I have no idea, Valerie. I'm just A fan not a manager. But, I promise you as soon as I know something, I will post about it.

      Delete
  2. why you dont post everything? heheh i mean 19+ >....<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking to share the ones that has the eng sub only.. But.. since he haven't decided what to do with his 19+... I'm ON~!

      Delete
  3. Mindselfie~ thank you for sharing on how you record the streaming.. I'm starting my internship today, so it would be hard to catch up with the streaming since I need to sleep earlyㅠㅠ. I would like to try your method tonight, and I hope it's working for me :) Thanks again~~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it working? another fan told me the program is not free. But.. as far as I know.. that's not a program but it's just a code.

      Delete
    2. It's working well for me~ :D I'm using streamlink and it's free.. I think she's referring to getflv? Because from the video it says that you have to pay for the getflv.

      Thank you mindselfie~! I've tried many web recorder and my laptop kept freezing during recording..finally I found one that really works~!

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...