Thursday, June 8, 2017

2017. 06.08.. records "With a Owner of Hot Spring"

Hello, girls and boys~


Here is the link of yesterday 19+ record.
In my opinion.. I liked non-adult one better yesterday~


Maybe the "Energizer Bofriend" was too good..lol


With a Owner of Hot Spring_mp3



I'm taking a rest making the Eng sub.. My final is coming..:(
AND I'm sooo lack of sleep.

*UPDATE* since he blocked his 19+ channel, I was trying to link the download..
But.. my mistake.. I forgot to download it..:( Sorry guys.. even I don't have the file..:(

4 comments:

  1. Its unavailable :( what can i do to watch it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His channel is not blocked by him to make as the paid-channel. And I forgot to download the file...:( Sorry. I don't even have that..:(

      Delete
    2. Its fine What will he do now?

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...