Thursday, June 8, 2017

*NOTICE* Please Read~!! About his 19+ channel~!!

Hello, everyone~!


As I warned you before about JiHoon's new 19+ channel,
It already got the first warning~! (I told you it will be shut down in 3 days~)




So~!
JiHoon made another 19+ channel but it will be the paid one.
Last time was like.. we had to pay for the channel... Youtube shut it down..
But this one, we have to pay for renting one video at a time. That way.. The under-aged really cannot watch it.
He hasn't decided how much it will be, and either it will be for renting or buying.


Another famous male asmr streamer is doing the same thing~ running his paid channel for his adult contents. And he hasn't got any warnings yet.
Since JiHoon's 19+ channel got shut down so fast..
We cannot expect JiHoon to make a free channel every 3 days..


So, to make the paid- channel, at least ONE video has to access more than 10,000 views.


Please go to..


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHrmhDH6v0M&t=5s


So, we can get the views to make the channel.
After JiHoon's paid channel gets activated, I cannot share his videos anymore in this blog..


First of all, it's not fair if I share those for free in this blog,
And second, this blog ONLY runs with JiHoon's approval,
You can always record his streaming, cuz he will certainly play his recordings there.


SO~!!


I hope you already downloaded all your favorites~!
BUT, If you haven't~!  Go NOW
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZptWQBAE6v48L3z1xs-8PQ/videos




We got 2~3 days tops.




Peace.








15 comments:

  1. Is there a time limit to get the 10,000 views? Like 10,000 views within xxhours or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so..? 2~3 days I've talked about was the time I could give you guys the links~

      Delete
  2. So in the end we will not have a access to watch his video freely. That sad but I am done watching this stuff too much stress. I have you guys keep having fun maybe I will only watch his free videos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being completely honest, rero, I hear you. I'm in joy and in a lot of stress not controlling my life at the same time, cuz of him. I just want you guys know why the decision come to this far.

      Delete
    2. Me too~~ Didn't know that we face the same problemㅠㅠ Plus the people around me do not understand what I'm going through right now. I want to introduce jihoon to my younger sister(she learns korean as well), but she's underage lol so I think I would have to wait until she reaches adult age 😂

      Delete
    3. hnj~ PLZ wait for your sister~lol. I think.. most of his passionate fans are going through the same problem. So, I think that's why he doesn't keep the streaming till 2,3 am anymore like he used to. I Love his contents and voice.. but really... he's just so.. addictive. Addiction is never good for your health..lol

      Delete
  3. But even he doing the paid channels will u still updated the translation about the old videos that he shared before?:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yap. not all of it, but some. I'm more focusing on non-adults ones, these days.. If I do make the Eng sub for 19+, This blog will be the first I will upload~:)

      Delete
  4. Im a foregi n fan how can we watch? How can you share sorry I'm newto this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, new fan~:) well.. you can always go through the posts on my blog, I suggest to read the post "All the confusion about his Youtube channels" first. and every eng sub post has the link to dropbox. Also, his 19+ channel is still running. So go there, and download from the channel~ every 19+ contents that has the Eng sub are in this blog.

      Delete
    2. Ok thxs so you're not uploading anymore ?

      Delete
    3. I will upload the link to Youtube and subtitle whenever I make it. But after he runs the paid-channel, I might only upload subtitles in this blog. AND I'm on non-adults ones mainly now cuz he asked me to.

      Delete
    4. OMG what should I do...
      I don't know how to pay for the Channel because I'm in china T T

      Delete
    5. hochubby.. I really don't know..:( He's now figuring out what to do with his 19+ contents. He's gonna keep recording it, though.. So.. the best shot.. is recording his streaming..??

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...