Saturday, June 3, 2017

Please be patient for the eng sub~

Hello, Everyone~!!

I'm just posting this to let you guys know about how i make the eng sub~
I make the eng sub for 19+ adults contents for JiHoon.. purely out of love about his contents and wish to make him more noticable to the world.
I'm starting non-adult ones too, now.

Actually, making a subtitle takes a chunk of time cuz I'm not a professional on the field at all.
for 10~15 mins, I spend about 1.5~2 hours to make the subtitle.
It took much more first time I started it..
cuz.. I have to play it, pause it, translate it, sync it, and play again.
Then, I have to play the whole video to make sure if the sync is right and the translation is right.

If the video is not 19+ contents, it could take more cuz there will be more translation i have to go through... than "Babe...feels good?"..lol

I like that you guys mention about eng sub on his video on Youtube cuz I know which one you want.
But, I'm starting with ones that has the most views and my favorites.
I just want to ask you guys to be patient. I know you guy want to understand everything what he says~

I'm crazy about him now, so I spend too much time than I supposed to...
So, after I come to my senses, the speed to upload the subtitle will be much slower than now..lol
In real life, I'm on full-time job and full-time grad student. 

So.. please be patients, my friends.

and PLEASE, if you can make eng subs, PLEASE DO.
Let me know when you start it so we won't make the same subtitle.

Thank you~:D




5 comments:

  1. I totally understand u have to take your time to do the translation things ~~~ thanks again for your help and I will wait for your update ~~~ fighting ~~~ ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing~~! But.. it's gonna go slow...cuz I have to clean up the mess I made last month spending too much time to him..:(

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the translation. It made the videos more enjoyable. Thank you for giving us some of your time to us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Prob~! If I can, I can~! If I cannot, I cannot..:(

      Delete
    2. I know that. Please don't feel burdened because of It do whatever you want whenever you want

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...