Friday, May 19, 2017

지훈ASMR. Adult ASMR for women on Youtube.

Hallo~

Whoever looking for a GREAT adult ASMR for women~


I made this blog to post about this Youtube streamer. Youtuber.
His channel called  "지훈ASMR". He doesn't have an english named channel, yet.
(check my next post. It's updates about his recent big changes.)
Since I noticed these days that.. some English-speaking ASMR lovers visit his video..
I figured I have to introduce him on a free blog in English, so other English speaker can check him out.


First of all...He is VERY talented.
I didn't know so much about ASMR but I did search for "adult asmr male" on Youtube out of curiousity.
But.. frankly, I couldn't find a single good streamer who knows what he's doing.
Either they are overly acting, noticable faking voice, too much breathing sound, or no imagination.


But, he's NOT like those other streamers.
I haven't checked every single asmr streamers.. so I might be wrong, but since I found him, I don't even search anymore.
His voice might NOT be sexy low tone, but he has a nice voice and he CAN act.


AND he controls his breathing, too.
So you don't need to worry about the unwanted disturbing heavy breathing sound.
(That was the most disturbing thing when I was looking for a good asmr streamer)
He only uses the heavy breathing when it's needed.


I'm not sure I can write the actual address of the channel here.
So.. please search for "지훈asmr" on Youtube.
It's Korean.  Only 2~3 videos have english subtitles. For now.
Since he has some big changes these couple of days, I'm pretty sure other subtitles will come up.

For updates about him.. read my next post please...
cuz.. I don't want you to be bored out..lol














7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome~! I was doing my best for you guys to find out this blog.. replying comments on his video on Youtube~ and label his name every post. I'm not sure I can do so many subtitles for a couple of weeks, though..:(

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... YouTuber streamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. YouTuber streamer

    ReplyDelete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...