Friday, May 19, 2017

Updates about the great adult asmr youtube streamer 지훈

Hey, Girls~ who's looking for the great adult ASMR~


I'm introducing one youtube adult ASMR streamer on this blog..  지훈ASMR.
I'm updating a sad news about him for you.

If you are subscribed to his channel,
You might already notice that all the adult contents are missing in the channel..

He's banned for uploading any videos on THAT channel, right now.. for 3 months...:(
So, he decided to delete all adult only contents out of the main channel.

His all adult contents are moved to his second channel "재훈asmr"
His all NEW non-adult contents will be uplaoded to his streaming channel "뚜비st."
Until his main channel is released.
Both channel are linked to his main channel.


The sad news is.. the second channel already got the first warning.

I don't understand.. I KNOW his contents are not appropriate for Youtube rules.
BUT, there are TONS of other adult contents, why only him?? :(
He set the age restriction on his videos always~ and there are sooooo many other videos that is NOT~!

Maybe because he is a rising star now, that's why they are noticing him..
(about 8,000 subscribers in 2~3 months? He can be a big star in the field.)
Maybe because his videos feel so real than any others.
 (But, He is ONLY acting. not really doing it.. It's just his voice acting is so good..)


Well.. anyway.. since there is no other better options,
He turned his second channel to a paying channel which gives the contents more freedom.

And since he's having so much troubles juggling around channels.
We have to wait a while for more English subtitles.

I'm not sure he will keep upload the english subtitle on that channel,
...cuz he might have another idea for it.
But, I will keep posting for the updates.

Thank you.
and have a wonderful night with him, girls.
(...and maybe boys.)








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, MinMin~ Are you done with the "first time" subtitle? If you're not, I'm willing to finish it :) Only if I get his permission to share his videos, though

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...