Friday, September 15, 2017

17/09/16 19+ Eng sub "First night of newlyweds"

Hello, girls and boys~

Yap~! Here it is again~
Three 19+ subs in 10 days? it's gotta be on the record..lol
Well.. after I listened a couple of legendary recordings on soundgasm, I kindda wanted to do it more. :P

The sub is for "First night of newlyweds"  This one is so sweet and all.
Here is a link of the video in Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXMaayeA80k
**The Youtube channel is SHUT DOWN. I'm linking to Soundgasm's**
https://soundgasm.net/u/jihoon/-1

And here is a link for the sub.
first night of newlywed_sub
first night of newlywed_ txt
** I redirected the link to Google Drive from Dropbox. If you guys have problems, let me know on the comment ** 
**Also, seems like there is a problem to open the file for some ppl, so I uploaded and linked the txt file** 

The newest 19+ recordings of JiHoon are on https://soundgasm.net/u/jihoon
You have to wait for loading after you push "Play" button.

Have a nice weekend~
Peace~

p.s: If you are a new comer, all the Eng subs I made (AND Sunny선히 as an editor for non-19+) are labeled as "English Subtitle". So you can search with the label.

16 comments:

  1. 마셀님!!!!!!! Even reading the subs itself makes me blush! I wonder how do you make the subs with all that feels~ you did it great, as always❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That feeling is exactly why I'm making subs for 19+~! and Thanks for your comment, as always too~ (heart)~

      Delete
  2. It tells me the file type is unsupported :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unsupported for..? Well.. I guess you have to try other media players or open it in some word program. Sorry that I can't help you more. That's the only format that Youtube gives to me. :(

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry but when I try to download the file, I have nothing >< And I'm really sad, because I really want understand what I hear x)
    Can you help me ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I have a word program ! So I don't really understand why I can't open it :/ The link seem dead :)

      Delete
    2. I know few ways to solve it, but I'm not sure if it's convenient for MindSelfie and mobile users.. I would let her know about this and see if it works or not :)

      Delete
    3. Hey~ Sorry for the all problems. I don't know what is wrong, and I'm not really good at computers. So, I edited the post with the link for txt file. If that's not working.. I have no idea what to do. :(

      Delete
    4. And, check your download folder. I downloaded myself for try-out, and it downloaded too quick so I didn't even notice.

      Delete
    5. Tk U so muuuch ! ❤ It's ok for me currently ! Tk u for your hard work, and to share this with all of us !!
      It's in a moment like this, that I really really wish speak korean ... but i can't xD ;-; !

      Delete
    6. Maybe JiHoon's video can be the start of learning Korean? LOL

      Delete
  4. Thank you soooo much, youre awesome!! All of the videos you subbed so far are the ones I like the best, its almost as if I chose which video was next... great job as always ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome~ I DID show off my awesomeness.. LOL Kidding. I guess we have same taste on that division, then. Guess which one I will do next~ :P

      Delete
  5. Is it still available right now i think all the linked is already shutdown??

    ReplyDelete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...