Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The 19+ Youtube channel is about to shut down again.

Hello, girls and boys~

You guys already know about JiHoon's 19+ channel named "Jihoon Kim"
Have you ever wonder why his new videos were not been uploaded these days?

His 19+ channel "Jihoon Kim" got 2 warnings from Youtube now.
That means he cannot upload anything for 3 months.
He said it last night on the live-streaming and I was "Oh. That was why."

He clarified before that THIS youtube channel will be his last try for his 19+ contents.
FYI to new-comers, he had about 10 channels for his 19+ on Youtube.
and ALL of them got shut down.
So, I don't think THIS channel will survive.
Well.. actually, considering some previous channels got shut down in 3 days,
this channel survived pretty long comparing to others..lol

For the new comers~ Here is general info about JiHoon.
JiHoon's live-streaming starts at 10 pm Korean time almost everyday like a clock at
"지훈asmr"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBftr1HxY861TOsF6bO0crA
It ends whenever JiHoon wants, but usually he finishes about midnight, these days.

JiHoon's 19+ live-streaming starts whenever JiHoon wants during the usual live-streaming, at
"지훈겜튜브 Gametube"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdpUpL6jr75NNqyP00auftg
Whenever he says "Let's move to Gametube" that usually means he's about to record 19+

JiHoon's non-19+ goes up to his main channel "지훈 asmr"
But, his 19+ goes up to Soundgasm.net
https://soundgasm.net/u/jihoon

If you have any questions, suggestions, You can e-mail me to mindselfie@gmail.com
My another 19+ sub will be posted in a couple of days~


Peace~


10 comments:

  1. Ugh that's so unfair! I recently found his 19+ channel and now its gone.. TT I hope he's okay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl~ (or boy~) I know your world is falling apart after the channel shut down~ LOL kidding. He's fine. It happened so many times so he cannot even remember how many accounts he had..lol You can still listen most of his 19+ at Soundgasm. CAUTION. There are A LOT.

      Delete
  2. I've following his channel since he upload all his 19+ videos.
    Then when i come back yesterday, its gone!
    ㅠㅠ
    보고싶어 지훈아!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw you in the live-streaming, today~ Welcome~!! He had like 10 accounts that shut down. So, it doesn't surprise us anymore..lol Check out he's Soundgasm~

      Delete
    2. Hahah. I saw you as well!! ㅋㅋㅋ
      Ya sure sure. Definitely will check his Soundgasm :')
      Thankd dear ♡♡

      Delete
  3. I am so sad about it, that's a fact
    Please tell me you have some of his videos downloaded ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His Soundgasm account has ALL the contents (AND MANY MANY more~) that were on his 19+ Youtube channel~ ..as audio files, though. Actually, the ones on his 19+ Youtube channel were kindda old~ He has like.. more than 60 19+. I might have to make a list of recommendation..lol

      Delete
    2. Girl~~(or boy~~) please do some list hahahah!
      ㅋㅋㅋ

      Delete
  4. Has anyone subbed his audios on soundgasm?

    ReplyDelete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...