Saturday, September 23, 2017

Umm... my 19+ sub is on hold..

Hello, girls and boys~

I was finalizing my 19+ sub for "First SM play for a boyfriend"
It's been kindda hard cuz I couldn't come up with right words for his expressions.
( I'm still struggling.. still haven't finished..:( )

Then, the 19+ channel got shut down.
and I thought.. "OK, then, I will finish it as a txt file and upload with the Soundgasm link"

So, I was checking his Soundgasm.. (He has like 84 contents on there~!)
And I found out he didn't upload that one. I'm sure he just forgot about it.

The sub is not finished anyway.
I have to let JiHoon know that he forgot. And wait till he uploads it~
So, the sub is on hold.

Sorry, guys.

12 comments:

  1. we appreciate your effort! As I'm learning more and more, I'm starting to understand quite a bit, but your subs are always a great help! Makes learning even more fun haha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNEW his contents can be the start of learning Korean for someone..lol

      Delete
  2. hi can I ask if u take requests for his soundgasm uploads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends..lol I'm making 19+ subs for myself, too. To get different sensation when I translate it. So, if your request is one of my favorite, I will do it~

      Delete
  3. ahhh I see. hopefully the kidnapping ones will be in ur list lol :p but its okay as long as you’re translating his soundgasm audios ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl~ I'm sorry. I don't like kidnapping or stalking ones.. too real to me~ lol It scares hell out of me..:(

      Delete
    2. ngawww its okay then :) Yeah i agree it sounds too real thats why i kinda like it lol his voice acting is really good. i’ll wait for more translations ^~^

      Delete
  4. Hi~ Again the one with taste similar to yours. I really thought (and hoped) that something related to SM was going to be next but I was too shy to say it, I guess.... If I had to make a bet, I'd say the next one is something related to unusual places.... Let me know if I'm right by any chances :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You read my mind~! The next one I chose was the one doing at a room cafe~!! I didn't like my translation for SM play, so I'm making it on hold for a while. Your guess was totally right, though~!

      Delete
  5. can you do the hard sm roleplay the reverse one? itS SO FRIGGIN GOOD IVE LISTENED TO IT A HUNDRED TIMES BUT I CANT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING:<

    ReplyDelete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...