Sunday, September 24, 2017

A List of 19+ recommendation.

Hello, girls and boys~

Since.. I counted JiHoon's 19+ recordings of Soundgasm as 84, I thought it will be hard to some new fans to follow all of it.

So, I made a list for BEST 15.
But, I gotta say this.. JiHoon's stuff are ALL amazing. It was really hard to narrow it down to 15.
ALSO, it's totally based on MY taste.
(I don't really like anything about stalkers or psychopaths. Too real with JiHoon's acting)

If you are new~ this list will give you where to start~
The numbers only indicates the older post.
Too lazy to link to Soundgasm...so... just... go and find it..? LOL

1.  "S남자와 원나잇" (one night stand with a dominant stranger)
    -The concept is just like the title. Eng sub is on this blog. It was my favorite for long time
.
2. "여자친구와 하드한 SM플레이 하기" (hard SM play with a girlfriend)
    - If you like to hear Jihoon's submissive moaning~ it's the BEST. If you want to have Eng sub, I have Eng sub on this blog for another video that JiHoon acts as a submissive boyfriend. On the Soundgasm it is "S여자친구 M남자친구"

3. "아침부터 후끈후끈한 두 사람" (In the morning)
  -It's sweet and hot. It was on the Youtube channel that shut down a couple of days ago. the Eng sub is on this blog.

4. "첫 경험하는 여자친구 리드하는 남자친구" (Boyfriend leads a girlfriend who has sex at the first time)
   - It's realllllly sweet. I was fantasizing about this as MY first time~ (well.. It's too late..lol) It was on the Youtube channel. No Eng sub yet.

5. "공원 야외에서 노예와 하드 SM플레이" (Hard SM play with a slave at a park)
  - It's harsh. I listen it sometimes when I want to have rough feeling. No Eng sub. never will be from me..:P

6. "어른들의 장난감을 가지고 여친을 조교하는 남자" (A guy discipline his girlfriend with adult toys)
  - It was on the Youtube. Forgot what was the title on there, though.. I listen it when I want a feeling of being teased.  After the guy put a toy in her, they walk around outside a bit. DARN..

7. "바람난 여친 빡친 남친 part 2" (Cheating GF, Pissed off BF, part 2)
  -It's another rough sex. Part 1 is about the BF found out his GF is cheating on him. Part 2 is the BF is punishing GF and breaking up with her. You can listen part 1 on JiHoon's main channel.

8. "신혼부부의 달달한 관계" (the First night of newlyweds)
 -SWEET. Sooo sweet sex~ You might already know it cuz It was on the Youtube. Eng sub is on this blog.

9. "리얼 사운드" (Real sound with with a boyfriend in a bed)
 - ALL TIME FAVORITE~!! It was the top on Youtube every time he made the new 19+ channel. ...I gotta make Japanese sub for this..

10. "바람난 여친이 돌아왔다" (a Cheated GF came back)
 - It's a little rough, too. The boyfriend orders and make the GF feel ashamed.

11. "순둥이 인줄 알았던 남자친구가 사실은?" (My gentle boyfriend is actually..?)
 - It was on Youtube under the title of "Is it a nerdy boyfriend actually?". the Eng sub is on this blog. A gentle boyfriend became pretty harsh in a bed~

12. "에너자이저 남자친구" (Energizer boyfriend)
 - It was on Youtube under... I forgot the tile. But it should had "Energizer" in it~! It's one of few videos that a boyfriend do more than once. Eng translation is on this blog.

13. "A.room cafe" 
 - JiHoon started to upload with an eng title to avoid bugs. and this is "having sex in a room cafe". In Korea, there is a cafe that.. set each booth as a room~ This recording is soooo good.

14. "fucking my friend in the karaoke room"
-Just like the title. Well.. it's just a sex, but JiHoon used an echo mic to make it more real. DARN~!!!

15. "Best sexual harmony GF"
 - It's about having sex with a GF who's so great match with the BF in bed. I wish to meet someone like this.. great match in bed..


Beside the list, my another favorite is "First time sm play for a boyfriend"
It's legendary~!!! but It's not on the Soundgasm. :(
Oh, wait.. I have it on my blog~!
https://mindselfie.blogspot.kr/2017/08/19-recording-170805.html
At that time, JiHoon was struggling with Soundgasm so I was allowed to upload his 19+ recordings.

OK, then~ new comers~
Welcome to JiHoon's 19+~ (evil smile~)






6 comments:

  1. Hum...I'm waiting for your updates ~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I came here like for attendance (almsot everyday )....I don't know why

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!!
    I'm one of jihoon foreign fans. i was shocked when in the middle of his gametube streaming, it got banned :(

    will jihoon make another youtube channel for 19+ streaming or he'll keep uploading on soundgasm? I prefer hearing him asmr live because I can read comment from the listener so I can improve my hangeul.

    also thankyou for always update about jihoon in english :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome~!
      I guess you are new? Sorry if I'm wrong. cuz.. His 19+ channel got blown so many times..lol and getting banned during the live-streaming was happened before too~ So, we don't get surprised easily anymore..lol

      He will keep uploading his 19+ to Soundgasm, and he made another channel for 19+ streaming. If you keep listening his main live-streaming ,you will know the link. ;)

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...