Monday, September 11, 2017

17/09/11 19+ Eng sub "Is it a nerdy boyfriend actually?"

Hello, girls and boys~

I got some free time yesterday. So, I made another 19+ sub.
I like to make 19+ subs cuz it gives me.. a kindda different sensation when I translate it.

So, the title of this video "Is it a nerdy boyfriend actually?"
It supposed to be more like.. "My gentle boyfriend is actually..?"
Well.. JiHoon used a translator, so.. close enough..? lol

Here is a link for the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U99ThAoPhBE&t=8s
**The Youtube channel is shut down. I'm linking to Soundgasm's below**
https://soundgasm.net/u/jihoon/-3

And here is a link for the sub. (It's redirected from Dropbox to Google Drive)
nerdy_boyfriend_sub
nerdy boyfriend_ txt
**CAUTION~!! There are some F words in the script. The concept is a gentle BF going rough.  So if you don't like the concept, plz don't download it~**


You know the drill~

I was laughing so hard when I saw the title "Parents choking horny boyfriend"
Nobody is chocking anyone..lol
The title is supposed to be  " A girlfriend pops her boyfriend's cherry who wants to keep his virginity for a marriage."

I have no idea where that chocking thing came from..lol But I think it's kindda cute.
And I'm pretty sure JiHoon feels lazy even if I give him the right titles.

Anyway~

Peace~

16 comments:

  1. I remember that day when 궁녀님들 shared the screenshot of the english titles.. I felt bad for laughing but they were so funny I just can't help it😂 and now they started giving english title together with the 대본 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, JiHoon is so cute~! I feel like he's an old friend now. (the friend i wanna...hmm..lol) Being like a boy is one of his charm, I guess~:)

      Delete
    2. And he's really cute when he insisted telling us 'I'm not cute, I'm cool guy!' 😂

      Delete
  2. Hahahahahah hahahahah that why these days when I saw the eng. title ....I got so confused about It >_< after u explained that is even more funny ... why so cute wuli junny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that chocking thing wins the best~!! really.. what kind of translator translates like that?? LMAO~ Is it bad that I think it's so cute and funny?? Darn. I really gotta get out of this guy, but.. well.. JiHoon feels more like a celebrity now to me.

      Delete
  3. Lol..he is nice after he change the name into English it more easy for me to know which one is it ~~~~ thanks for that though !!! U know these days after I watched k drama lee Joon just makes me think of jihoon all the time ... omg bye I'm really crazy now coz I dk why he just give the exact same feeling of my imagination of jihoon nim ..hahah plz help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry i cannot help you with that. lol first of all, i dk who you are talking about~ The only celebrity I'm into now is JiHoon~;)

      Delete
  4. You don't have any other place to share this eng subs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. This is the only place I share except to JiHoon himself. I submitted the sub to his youtube video directly. I wonder how long it will take for him to find out without me telling him..lol Why?

      Delete
  5. Could you please upload your subs in a more mobile friendly format? Dropbox was okay, but I can't even open this on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just move the file to Goggle Drive to make mobile friendly. or.. could you let me know how to do it? cuz, I'm not really an IT girl.. :(

      Delete
    2. Muomo,
      Do you have any docs reader installed in your phone?

      Delete
    3. Also, I saved as a txt file and just added the link for txt file on the post. I hope THAT works...:(

      Delete
    4. It has been a while, but yes! I was able to open the txt file from Google Drive on my phone. Looks like his 19+ channel got taken down, but thanks for all your hard work in translating these! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
    5. GREAT~! I keep forgetting I have to use Google Drive...lol

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...