Sunday, September 10, 2017

Where all the readers of this blog are from.. and my wonders~

Hello, girls and boys~

I check a weekly audience flow every Monday and save the data.
Don't creeped out, please~!!  I just wanted to connect with global fans.. and know where all you guys are from. :D

I thought.. you guys might want to know it, too. So I'm sharing the info.
And plus, I have nothing to post about..:(
Here is the list of countries that ever visited my blog. non-alphabetical order

United State     South Korea        Singapore     Germany
Israel              United Kingdom   Mexico         Russia                
Taiwan            Brunei                Canada        Indonesia
Malaysia          Sweden              Australia       HongKong          
Turkey            Poland                Japan          Philippines          
Brazil             Spain                 Bulgaria        United Arab Emirates
France

Some of the countries don't visit anymore, and I might miss some countries cuz the blog only give me a date of top 10. and for now, more than 30 visits make your country in the top 10.

United States is the unbeatable top. It differs about 300 visits comparing to the 2nd.
My blog is based on U.S English, so.. I get that.
But, there are some statics that I wonder why..

1. 2nd most visited country is 'South Korea'??
Since I opened this blog.. I'v been wondering this question the most.
How come "South Korea" is the 2nd most visited country all the time??
Korean fans~! You guys can listen JiHoon's streaming and join the kakao group chatroom and everything..lol
Why do you guys need to come this blog??
Please don't get me wrong.. I LOVE having you guys here, I just wonder why~

2. What happened to Poland??
Poland view count was 50 about for 5 weeks. And, from 8/7~8/14 it even counted 274.
Then, you guys are gone from top 10 for last 2 weeks..
What happened to you guys??? Where are you guys at??

If you guys can answer for these questions, plz do.
I really wonder..lol

Peace~

10 comments:

  1. 1. I guess you are loved by the Korean fans too 뿜뿌움~❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always so swweeeet~ hnj~♡ Thanks for the comments always. 뿜뿌움~♡

      Delete
    2. 💕~ btw I've been wondering, wouldn't it be a plot twist if actually JiHoon is one of the frequent visitors? since he likes to read what people say about him on the internet..

      Delete
    3. I doubt it~~lol That will be a big twist if he does. But He has to use a translator and all, JiHoon is kindda lazy on that kind of things..lol He does know about me having a blog about him, though~♡

      Delete
  2. Hello from Morocco 💞 Thank you for everything you do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morocco~~♡♡ I did see your country when i checked a daily visit last time~!! Welcome~~!!:D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. HELLO~ from Hungary~!! I know I miss many countries cuz I only check once a week~ :( Welcome to JiHoon's sexy world~ :P

      Delete
  4. Damn don't think people in my country would be listening to these kind of things...does that mean I've made up all the visits🤔😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL where are you from..?? You might the one making ALL the visits~! The one country I surprised the most was a couple of visits from Qatar.

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...