Wednesday, September 6, 2017

17/09/06 19+ Eng sub "Real Sound with a Boyfriend in a Bed"

Hey, guys~
I know it's been almost a month~!

Well.. here is the sub.
real_sound_sub
real_sound_txt
(It's redirected from Dropbox to Google Drive, Also I added a txt file for ppl who's having a problem to open the sub file.)

"Real Sound with a Boyfriend in a Bed" is one of the most popular 19+ of JiHoon.
I submitted this sub on his Youtube but I haven't tell JiHoon about it, yet.
So, it might not be published at all.. lol

sbv file extension is new to me, too. (My subs that shared in this blog so far was smi files)
That's only file that Youtube let me download as.. with the sync.
But, it should work just fine.

If you want to watch it together,
Go to his Youtube channel to..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8rDVK8H_k
Download the video (There are tons of ways to download videos from Youtube if you search on Google)
and rename the sub as the exact same name with the video file.
and play it in any player you have, it should work.
**The Youtube channel got SHUT DOWN. I'm linking to Soundgasm's below~**
https://soundgasm.net/u/jihoon/Asmr-6

If you want to only read the translation, just open the sub file on the Notepad program.

If there are any flaws (I'm sure there is)
..umm.. I'm sorry? That's best I could do.. lol

Peace~!




3 comments:

  1. another eng sub! I came here often to check your blog, I'm very thankful that you're sharing this with us! haven't watched/listened yet but I'm sure it's amazing. Don't overwork yourself and take some rest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm taking my own rest for sure..lol I just wish that i have time to do it more. it IS amazing, anyway..lol

      Delete
    2. Kommst du zufällig aus Deutschland und hast einen Typen in meeff kennengelernt?

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...