Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sorry.. too busy to post.. :(

Sorry, everyone..

I'm pretty busy these days cuz the semester started.
So, haven't posted anything.  I EVEN missed JiHoon's streaming~!!!

Well.. but I'm working on 19+ trans little by little.
There is JiHoon's 19+ Youtube channel now. It hasn't been detected yet.
So~ I'm making a sub in there~ and I'm gonna bring the file in here~

I'm working on the famous "Real sound".
will be finished by this weekend, I hope.

I see some viewers from new countries.
Welcome to my fan blog~!
and if you start to listen JiHoon's stuff~ Welcome to the lion's pit, too..lol

  

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you add subs on his vedios !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, there were some personal reasons~:( You can find the post about it. It's your first comment, I guess? Hello, new friend~ lol

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...