Sunday, May 21, 2017

a Great adult male ASMR streamer 지훈 is going dark..:(

Hey, Girls and boys who's looking for a great adult ASMR~

This is updates about the ASMR youtube streamer 지훈(Ji-Hoon).
OK, I know this update is so soon but since things changed a lot,
I'm posting again to let you guys know what's going on.

His second Youtube channel, 재훈asmr, is been flagged from Youtube again.
So, THAT channel got the 3 months suspension of uploading any videos.
THAT CHANNEL IS EVEN A FREAKING PAID CHANNEL~!!!!! WTF, YOUTUBE~!!!!

I searched around a bit, and what I found was..
Youtube is going serious about asmr contents these days..
One of the biggest sponsors of Youtube is against to sexual asmr or something.
So, some other ASMRers are being banned their adults contents, too.

So, he found EVEN a paying channel can get the warnings. He gave up.

He decided not to upload his adult contents to Youtube AT ALL.
Only non-adult ones are gonna be on Youtube to his streaming channel "뚜비st."
And he decided to share his adults ones via a group chatroom of Kakao.
(Kakao is the most known message app in Korea)

So.. that means.. you guys.. who's not korean.. will be hard to enjoy his sexy voice anymore..

I e-mailed to him for a permission to share his videos to you guys.
I don't know how now, but if I get his permission, I will find a way to share it to you guys.
maybe dropbox, maybe google drive.
and with his permission, I will upload my English subtitles, too.
Some of them you haven't seen in his Youtube yet.

If you have any better idea to share, comment below~
Or, email to me mindselfie@gmail.com

2 comments:

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...