Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Eng sub.."PS with a viewer"



Hello . ppl~


I got his permission to share files with you guys~
So, all of his NEW adult-only records mp3 files will be shared in this blog for fans outside of Korea.
I'm NOT gonna post the non-adults ones in this blog.


All of his non-adults ones will be keep uploading at his streaming channel.
His streaming starts about 10pm Korean time.. most likely everyday.


So, This is my first try out~
This is "PS with a viewer" and if I remember right, this Eng subtitle was never uploaded.



If you have better ideas to share, plz comment below or email me to mindselfie@gmail.com
and I also will get a recommandation for translations.
Which file do you want me to translate?

















If you think I'm doing a good job or Ji-Hoon is doing a good job.
You can donate him to

3 comments:

  1. Hi~ selfie I think this document files can't open in iPhone:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT??~!! But.. but.. The files linked to Dropbox. It SHOULD be ok in iPhones, isn't it?

      Delete
    2. use the VLC player for sync the subtitle~;)

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...