Thursday, May 25, 2017

Eng sub.. "A drunk girlfriend"

Hello.


a drunk girlfriend mp4
THE LINK IS REMOVED






This is NOT adult content.
The Eng sub never been on his Youtube, so I didn't want to waste it.


PLEASE be patient about new English subtitles for others.
I'm not a pro, so it takes about 2~4 hours to make one subtitle of 15~30mins.


I couldn't see the comment on "Scold teacher" post by some technical malfunction on the website.
So, If you commeted on that post, please comment the same on this post.


Ji-Hoon's steaming (Korean) starts about 10 pm Korean time at.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsxzFFSMkbRyz25Xrii6FYw

If you think he is doing a good job, or I am.
Please donate him to
https://toon.at/donate/jihoon_donjo

3 comments:

  1. Hello m i don't know what is the problem but the translation for this isn't working maybe i don't know how to use dropbox but it shows that perview no available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, It seems like some ppl have problem about the smi file. I will post about it, and upload txt file in case.

      Delete
    2. Its okay now it worked perfectly
      Thank you so much

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...