Sunday, May 28, 2017

You cannot see his adult contents on Youtube anymore..:(

Hey, girls and boys who's looking for a great adult male asmr~!!


Finally.. Youtube got pissed at him...I guess..
I swear there SHOULD BE at least one individual who's following his every move~!!!!

The second channel "재훈asmr" which was for adult contents only.. got.. SHUT DOWN...:(
So, you cannot watch his adult contents on Youtube anymore..:(
I hope you downloaded your favorites already..

Sorry, girls...(or boys)
For his new adult contents.. you either come here this blog, or join his Kakao Chatroom.
(Now, I'm afraid if somebody finds ME and my blog will be shut down..)
His Kakado chatroom is not even public, you need a link.
and I DO NOT have the link.

If you want to join his kakao chartroom, you have to come to his live-streaming and ask for the link.
Usually, there is someone who can speak English in the live-stream chat.
So, Don't worry and just ask for it~

He went to a family trip now, So his live-stream will start someday at the beginning of June at.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfdUxP3FO6GiogxMj3MMvUQ

My upload of the contents will be the next morning of the recorded day.

AND

He opened an option for subtitle contribution~!
So, if you guys want, go and translate his amazing voice to your own language~!
Actually, it's kindda hot when you are doing it.








6 comments:

  1. I want to help translating too, but I don't see the option to... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now it has the option~! i gave a try on a doctor husband one~ but it says it need some.. approval?? could you check out if you can approve it? AND if you can make the English subtitle, that will be great~~!!!

      Delete
    2. Since they keep getting deleted, should I just write out the translations and send them to you? I don't know how to put them on the videos...

      Delete
    3. I think it will be the best if you sync it yourself~ :) so you can get the full credit from him and other fans~!! He wants non-adults ones first.. So, if you do non-adults ones, that will be great~! (I'm working on 3 of them now..다중이 남친, 잠깬 여친 토닥토닥, 여친과제 방해하는 남친.. so except that.) If you want adult ones, I can link it in this blog with your name on it~!! Your choice, girl~ You can use "자막한방에" for making subtitle~! If you can do more Eng sub. I can concentrate on Japaneses sub. BUT~! NO PRESSURE, GIRL~! It's always your choice~;)

      Delete
    4. Thanks, girl~ :) Still... NO PRESSURE~!!

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...