Saturday, August 12, 2017

JiHoon's New 19+ channel.

Wow.. how many times we are doing this?

LOL

Well.. his 19+ channel I posted last time got 2 warnings, so no more uploading.
AND he had another 19+ channel but I haven't had a chance to post about it cuz it got 2 warnings so fast..lol

Both of the channels are not shut down, yet.
But, they got 2 warnings.. so.. It's only matter of time.

B.U.T~!!!
JiHoon made ANOTHER channel~!!! HAHAHAHHA~!!
With the help from a fan in Uzbekistan, he got new 19+ channel~

Here it is~

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZpX3-DPTNTlAHkXAeSSB3g

It will take some time to upload everything again.
I really hope this channel last long...:(

New recordings won't be uploaded on Soundgasm, anymore.

Peace.

This channel got SHUT DOWN by reporting. 
We do know there is extreme anti-fans of JiHoon..
Well.. anyway.. the channel which still is on Youtube is "Jihoon Kim"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbGqZc6_f3WZcodSW3VsjZA

This channel got 2 warnings, so there is no uploading and it will get shut down soon enough. But, it's still there.. anyway.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...