Thursday, December 14, 2017

Thanks for worrying me, guys. Sorry for vanishing.

Hello, everyone~

Thanks everyone who visit this blog.
Thanks everyone who worries about me and checking up on me how I'm doing.

I vanished to the thin air for 2 months, wasn't I?
I'm so sorry for that. first of all, I'm doing totally fine and healthy.

If you have read my personal posts, you guys already know I have struggled a lot.
I was hooked to JiHoon so bad since April so I couldn't find the balance with my life. 
The struggles was toxic to me. I knew it, and I tried to fight it hard.

Then, something happened 2 months ago (it's pretty complicated and personal.. sorry I cannot share the details)
I couldn't concentrate on anything.. even to JiHoon.
I couldn't listen JiHoon's streaming for weeks.
..Then... I found myself still surviving without JiHoon's streaming..lol
The thing I felt really bad the most was with you guys who might wait for Eng subs or JiHoon's news.
I'm so sorry disappearing like that on you guys.

Everything sorted out, now.
But, I kindda got out from waiting 10 pm for JiHoon everyday.. counting mins and all.

I'm still JiHoon's fan for sure. His voice still gets me.
I still think he's the best on ASMR role-playing. (especially for 19+..lol)
I still want him to be popular world-wide.

But, I don't think I can post as frequently as before.
AND I just found out someone else making Eng subs on his Youtube. Great~!

If you have a request for Eng sub or else, please e-mail me~
I won't... bite..  ....I think..  ...  ..I promise I won't..?
Nah~ I might.  You are not becoming a zombie anyway~
..... Or ..Are you...? o_o

Thank you again, and have a nice day~ ;)



 
 






11 comments:

  1. yey I'm glad you're back! I completely understand, sometimes we just need time to figure everything out. Stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support~!!! xoxo~! I'm.. kindda back to my life now.. so, It's a good thing~:)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! It's great to finally here from you again. Please, take your time and don't stress about giving us subs. If you don't mind me askin- do you know which vidoes he has that are subbed already? or if the subber has a blog she posts her translations in?

    Thank you, best of luck sweetie! ๐Ÿ’ž

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, if you go to Youtube the video page of jihoon in PC, there should be a little icon "cc" next to titles. And for my sub, I've labeled "English subtitle" or "English translation" on EVERY subs or translations I made for Jihoon as posts on this blog. AND thanks for your support~:D

      Delete
  3. Welcome baack๐Ÿ™Œ. I'm so glad ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’™

    ReplyDelete
  4. it would be amazing if you continue the translations...PLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. I'm losing my confidence about my English these days..lol I cannot even speak well enough..:( And all the grammars I've known are fading away... shhhhhhhooooooo

      Delete
    2. It's okay, I'm here!!!! We on do this!

      Delete
  5. Hi princess ๐Ÿ’, and welcome back to the kindom of asmr๐Ÿ˜˜❤️, please take of yourself before anything else in the world ,eat healthy sleep well and try not stress yourself๐ŸŒบ, we'll be waiting for you always please take your time and also happy New Years xoxo ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new years to you too, xoxo~:D It's so sweet that you are trying to comfort me~ Please don't be hesitate to send me an e-mail if you have any request for posting or subs, OK? :D

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...