Wednesday, May 31, 2017

New channel of JiHoon for adult contents is opened~~!!

Hello, Sexy~


JiHoon made another channel for the adult contents~!
Because so many new fans are asking for where it is.


It's "19 channel μ§€ν›ˆ"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbSeHCX905QinCrXRwFe8cw
Most of his old adult contents are now there.


BUT, CAUTION~!!
Maybe.. about 30 mins after he made the channel and uploaded his videos..
Some of his video were already deleted by Youtube for violating the rule.


There is NO WAY that.. someone is watching Jihoon 24/7 and flag him.


So, that means..
Youtube might have a automatic system that analyze metadate of videos that were already violated their rule once.
So, automatically, the system analyze new videos and decide to delete it or not..


THAT means..
The new channel can be shut down.. ANY time, ANY moments.
So..  Please go download his videos as soon as you can~:D




Bye~

5 comments:

  1. Hello. Can I ask you what the next video you're going to translate? If you still didn't decide. How about the video with the teacher roleplay? Or the first time one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking to do the submissive boyfriend.. the old one. mostly it's just moaning.. but still..lol And I've heard Another fan is working on the first time one (which is one of my favorite~!). and I got the request of S-role-playing part 1. I will consider the teacher one too ;)

      Delete
    2. Who is the other fan? And how can we watch it when they post it?

      Delete
    3. Actually.. I don't know how she will share..^^; that was like.. pre- youtube diaster. When I know it, I will post about it~!

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...