Saturday, July 8, 2017

Eng subs are on..

Hello.
4 of new Eng subs are on now.

I thought it will be easier for you guys if I post about it and link those.

1. "생리하는 여친 그냥 집에서 잠 재우기" - Making a GF fall asleep who's on her period.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN4V5r5nVtE&t=28s

2."여자친구의 갑작스러운 자취방 방문! " - a sudden visit from a GF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwMRCald_J8&t=41s

3."아픈 남친을 병간호 해주는 너" - "You who's taking care of a sick BF"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZhQMADnWIY&t=230s

4."스토커 납치범과의 ..식사" - having a meal with stalking kidnapper.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mde9X-M9cnU&t=7s


Please leave a comment on his Youtube vid to request Eng Sub.
If I see more than 2 or 3 subs requests on a vid, I know that's the one I have to work on first..
But, please don't make a request every vids..lol  It will only confuses me.

And when you comment, PLEASE comment about other things with it.
"Eng Sub please" or "Could you please put on English subtitle?" is TOO...DRY..lol

We know JiHoon doesn't understand English, but still some fans can read it, so compliment about his.. cuteness.. lol.. or request a Role-playing.
Or... whatever you wanna say to JiHoon.
(Who knows..? if it's long and frequent enough, He might use a google translator..lol)

Peace.




7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your hard work ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfPkpE8flVfXsWU1Rz71CzGqfA25k2ULF
    The following playlist is a collection of videos MindSelfie and I have completed subs for.
    If you want more of JiHoon's videos to be subbed,
    leave comments in the comment section of his videos
    or
    please send requests to cheon.sunhi98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mindselfie and Sunny for the subbed videos~! I love how your translation blends well with his acting. Your choice of words, punctuation marks and capitalizing certain words surely gave emotion to the translation even more :) 수고많으셨어요 마셀님 선히님~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments~! I and Sunny do try to make it as close as possible, but sometimes I wish I can express better. :( Not sure how long I can keep doing it, but..well.. we can enjoy for now, right~? :D

      Delete
    2. As long as I have MindSelfie, I will continue to edit her subs^^
      Thank you for the complements~
      MindSelfie-nim and I have both become very busy, but we will continue to do subs when we can!!
      <3

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...