Friday, July 7, 2017

THE BASE of his 19+ contents will be...

Hello. Everyone~!

OK, so.. I was waiting for this to be official and functioned before I post about it..
But.. I guess.. one more post wouldn't hurt..lol
and next week is still far away..

First of all, the base of his 19+ contents will be at soundgasm.net
Never knew this website before.. So I went to check out.

That website is as simple as you can get.
It doesn't even have a home screen or search bar.
It's like.. "what the..??"
You have literally.. NOTHING to do when you go to the website as it is...lol

You need to have a direct link, or know the exact username of the uploader.
So, I run some keywords in Google, and listened some of the contents in there..

Well... Only I can say is.. there is NO WAY his contents will be banned there.
Unless Korean government bans the whole website from Korean internet networking.


Second, the rule of uploading..
JiHoon will clarify what will be the exact rule next week.
Most likely... He will upload the preview (or part 1) on Youtube.
And when the view count hits 10,000.. I think he will upload the part 2 on soundgasm.

There is one part 1 now... after he decided to use soundgasm.
Here. let's make the count 10,000 by next week.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ6m1gO296M

And... 4 subs are coming up in a couple of days.
Sunny will review to edit it and ask JiHoon to be published.

Peace.


16 comments:

  1. Cool. I don't think the soundgasm will get banned. and thank you so much for telling us every new update. Also I have a question who is sunny?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny is another fan who's in the U.S. now. (I'm pretty sure she knows this blog, too)
      She offered me to review my subs and I did agree with her about having a second set of eyes..

      So, I make the whole sub first, and Sunny edits mistakes I made. We've worked on together last 3~4 subs about.

      Delete
    2. Ahhhh it's better to have to people review the subs

      Delete
  2. No soundgasm won't get banned but where is part 2 link can you link me is soundgasm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she did said is when the part one video reach 10k views he will upload part 2. On soundgasm

      Delete
    2. LOL Please be patient, Eliza. JiHoon doesn't even upload anything yet..lol
      AND like I explained, there will be a rule for uploading. I will post when the rule becomes certain and all. OK?

      Delete
  3. Thank you for telling this!!! I guess i'll continue to watch/listen to his work keke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what I want to say...:( I wanna say "YES, YOU GOTTA~!" But, since I know how addictive his voice is.. maybe it's not the best thing in your life..lol

      Delete
  4. yey I'm so excited :) thank you so much haha. let's make it reach 10k soon^^ I have a question, where will the eng subs for the 19 vids be published? On this website too, or on your blog? Or on youtube?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I wasn't planning to do 19+ subs.
      If I ever do, I guess.. sharing as a txt file in this blog??
      And, well.. frankly, I'm not sure how long I will keep making subs, even. :(
      It's volunteer works, taking chucks of my time. So.. I have to think about it.

      Delete
    2. oh okay I understand. If I only knew korean I would love to help you. Of course I hope you'll continue doing them but your own condition and feeling comes first, so don't stress yourself

      Delete
  5. I just wanna say thank you so much again Selfie!!!!! Uh .... is SO HARD to get rid of Jihoon's voice....:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl~!! I'm definitely with you. I'm still struggling if I have to quit him or not..:(

      Delete
  6. Finally the 19 ASMR video get 10k on YouTube woohhhhoooooo. Waiting for jihoon today uploaded the soundgasm to publish. Also thank you for your work selfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEYYYY~!!!! But, he didn't exactly clarify the rule, yet. So.. let's wait and see. I'm dying to listen his new 19+~!!!! It's been for a while~!!!

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...