Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Live streaming rules~!

Hallo, girls and boys~!

These days, after JiHoon re-opened his main channel~
I see lots of foreign fans who come in to the streaming and chat.

GREAT~!!! LOVE IT~!!!
But, there are some rules in JiHoon's live-streaming. So, please keep it in your mind~:D
ALL rules are made by JiHoon, not fans.

RULE 1. No chatting about a personal life.  
The line is thin. But it's something like.. "I'm 23 years old, how old are you?"
"I went to a mall today, and I had nothing to wear.. I'm sad."
That kind of chatting could interfere his streaming.
If it's related to your sexual life or the topic JiHoon brought up, that's fine.
         

RULE 2. No Colluding among fans themselves.
You guys would feel hard on this rule cuz JiHoon cannot understand English, so.. you will feel left alone.
But, the basic rule is.. Being friends in SNS, Contacting personally, Gathering off-line, Chatting to a particular person alone in the streaming.. are all prohibited.

The reason is.. if old fans are so close to each other, they might talk about something that only they know in the streaming.. It's hard for new fans to adjust.
Also, considering how well Koreans can make their own exclusive groups,
if fans become close to each other, there will be groups formed and conflicts will start..
That will be the start of a disaster.

In live-streaming chatting, think like this.. Imagine you are sitting with JiHoon and fans.
It's OK to talk to JiHoon and agree to other fans once a while, but You shouldn't turned your back and talk with fans.

           
RULE 3. No trolling or red herring
There is not an exact word for this rule in English. The closest I could think of was 'trolling' or 'red herring'.
Even unintentionally, if you lead or make the wave about a specific topic, statement or request..  JiHoon hates it the most.


And at the last.. it's not exactly a rule..
but please do not ask about JiHoon's personal info like his age, height..
He did mention about where he lives (in Seoul) but he won't disclose those personal info.
and we fans are kindda tired to hear those questions from new fans now~

This blog is.. on the thin line of Rule 3. I'm aware of it..lol
I hope I'm just ON the line, not OVER the line..lol

Peace.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sharing MindSelfie~^^ please let us know too if we went over the line~ I'm aware about the 물타기금지 but sometimes I find it confusing to tell apart if the conversation is considered as 물타기 or not..the next thing I knew is Jihoon suddenly gets upset and the live chat section become flooded with apologiesㅠ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's confusing..lol I'm confused about that part too. Thanks for the support and love, hnj~!

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...