Sunday, August 20, 2017

Hallo~ recent news about JiHoon.

Hello, girls and boys~

Well.. since I'm not doing any sub work, my blog became frozen unintentionally.
I didn't realize till now that.. I didn't post anything but about subs or his channels got brown up..lol
My blog doesn't really have identity.  So, I thought it's better to go back as a pure fan blog.. blabing about some interesting things going on in live-streaming..

1. His main channel re-opened~!
Aug, 15th. his main channel was released from 3 month suspension.
By pure coincident.. Aug, 15th is a national holiday - Korean Independent Day..lol
I saw some foreign fans coming and going, now.. Hallo~ guys~!!!


2. Wow.. his viewer in live-streaming.. Boomed Up~!
He did hit 700 viewers once or twice when he was doing 19+ recording.. waaaay back~ before the whole Youtube disaster.
For a couple of month, the steady viewer count was usually about 130~150. And when he recorded 19+, the count went up about 300 or so.

He kept that count till the main channel re-opened.
Now... It's been about a week.. and his steady viewer is 500~700. DARN~!!!!
A couple of days ago, JiHoon even hit 960 for the count.. I thought he will reach to 1000 viewers at that time..!!! (It was really close~!)
He wasn't even recording 19+~!! It was just QnA radio-style~!!

3. What a bxxch. (Sorry for the language)
You guys know there are someone who's doing all that bxxchy thing like reporting his 19+ channels and so..
And one of the bxxches try to play JiHoon against to another male-ASMRer.
The funny thing is.. that poor thing tried to say that with donations to be recognized..lol
Thanks for the donation~!

And there was another bxxch (or the same one) try to threaten JiHoon saying s/he reported him to major newspaper publisher for woman-hating and vulgarity.
..Woman-hating..?  ..Really..?  ..Are you freaking serious..??
YOU ARE the one who hates women indirectly saying we don't have rights to enjoy.
Your kind of ppl is the one who tried to cut off woman's clits saying you make them innocent.
 
Anyway.. that repulsive soul also donated about $5 to say that repeatedly.. lol
What a pathetic attention whxxe. (sorry for the language again)

4. JiHoon is doing really well.
There are 500~700 viewers, now.
The stress to control the viewers gets higher.. So.. I was a little worried about him going off.
He has this temper that old fans call "Dark Junny".
I was little bit nervous new fans wouldn't stand the Dark Junny..
But, it seems like.. JiHoon IS changed..
He's very calm, sweet, persuasive and sexy, now.. even on the time that I thought he would go off.
Wow.. I'm purely surprised.  Like he said before, we did change him.

5. There was a guy fan chatting on JiHoon's streaming
Not sure if the fan is really a man. But, he was chatting on the first day of the main channel release.
He was kindda cute saying "You made my sexuality confused."
and He asked JiHoon on the chat, "Would you consider to go bottom by any chance?"
And JiHoon answered, "Nope. This bro is always on the top."



So~!
If there are some other interesting things going on~ I will share with you guys, again~
For the ones who cannot come in to the live-streaming or cannot understand Korean~
  
Peace and Love~!






6 comments:

  1. 마셀님 보고싶었어용~!

    I did notice JiHoon's getting calmer and softer these days, and it's cute to see him like that~ I used get nervous a lot because of his temper (especially during that time after he got back from Jeju).

    From 뚜비st to his current channel..is it just me who has this 아빠미소 right now?😅 Now that he's doing well right now, I'm really happy for him~! ...but also a bit sad I think? Just like you said before, you lose one to gain one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You noticed that too, right~?? He's so sweet and soft these days.. I have 엄마미소 for him, too. but I bet he has same feeling toward to us, too..lol I know lots of fans feel a bit sad cuz.. we don't want to share him to more ppl.. but well... we ARE old fans. we know JiHoon more and know the Dark Junny~:D

      Delete
  2. Lol... good to know that he did CHANGED and he always did a good job in recording ...no matter he is the one to control or be controlled hahahah bro always on the toppppp what the .... anyway thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the conversation with the guy fan was cute and funny..lol Actually, I wish more guy come to hear the streaming when JiHoon educates about the sex. I think that will make lots of girls happy.:)

      Delete
  3. ^^ 마셀님 멋진 덕후 ㅎㅎ 응원해요 언제나

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 근데 덕질을 하고 있는 저 자신이 왜 이리 한심해 보일까요..흑흑..ㅜㅠ

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...