Monday, October 9, 2017

17/10/09 19+ Eng Trans. "A.room cafe"

Hello, girls and boys~!

This is #13 of my best 15 19+ recommendations.

Here is the link for the Soundgasm.
https://soundgasm.net/u/jihoon/Aroom-cafe

And since there is no video file for this,
I made a txt file for translation with the rough time counts.

Here is the link for the translation.
A_Room_Cafe_txt

I'm pretty sure my translation is pretty sloppy and misspell with wrong grammars.
I feel my English is getting worse every day.. :(
AND I'm getting lazy every day.. :)
Well.. I hope you guys can get the feel of it at least~

Peace.




8 comments:

  1. yes finally English subtitles , please make more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry this is random but i dont know who to fangirl to but JIHOON’S LATEST SOUNDGASM IS SO HOT!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ IT’S SO 3D MY HEART CANT HANDLE IT!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also a room cafe is one my favs. I like it when he just curses out of the sudden in the middle heheh

      Delete
    2. You meant the "has a sss with GF"? IT's freaking GREAT, isn't it? JiHoon was testing his new 3Dio mic~ and THAT mic makes the sound MUCH more realistic

      Delete
  3. Sorry but just asking if you're Korean? I thought you're someone from the US hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a native Korean who lives in Korea~:P I just lived in the US long enough to communicate in English without any problem~

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...