Wednesday, October 11, 2017

(日本語付き) Guys.. REALLY.. check out his latest recording

Hello, girls and boys~

I know he records 19+ like legendary every single time~!
But.. really.. You guys gotta check the latest one out~!
https://soundgasm.net/u/jihoon/has-a-sex-with-GF

JiHoon just bought 3Dio mic, yesterday.
The mic catches surrounding sound pretty realistically.

It sounds like JiHoon is right there with you.
H~! O~! T~!

He's killing me, goddamn it~!!!
I cannot believe his voice still make my heart pounds.
I've been listening his voice EVERYDAY for like 6 months~!!!
How come it stills gets me??
DAMMIT~!


...Peace..


こんにちは、皆さん~!

ジフンのR18は毎回いつも伝説みたいな物です~!
でも、ホントに…最近録音したものは絶対聞いてみてください~!
ここで聞けます~!

昨日、ジフンが 3Dio マイクを買いました。
そのマイクでは周りの音をかなりリアル取られます
まるで、ジフンがすぐ横にいる感じ!!…まじでセクシーです。

この人は私を殺す気ですかね…
今でも彼の声が私の胸をドキドキさせるのが信じられないw
もう、半年ぐらいほとんど毎日聞続けているのに…

未だに私にくるんです…



*JiHoon's main Youtube channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBftr1HxY861TOsF6bO0crA
        live-streaming almost everyday at 10 PM Korean time.
*JiHoon's 19+ are at -https://soundgasm.net/u/jihoon

16 comments:

  1. I know it he got a new mic! It feel so real... I think that audio gotta be my fav atm... Btw how are you??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that mic~!!! I'm OK. Pretty busy but still try to listen JiHoon's live-streaming every night. Thanks for asking~!!

      Delete
  2. You will do subs for this record?? I really need it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um... I didn't think I would.. but since so many of you guys are asking for it~, I will make it for the next~!!

      Delete
  3. wow his skills is getting better~~ , can't wait for your subs And please take your time~, lots of love xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't he~!~! His getting better every time~! love xoxo~!

      Delete
  4. Ouuuuuaaah :O The subs for this one is vital :P I hope you did it ;) I waiting for this with impatience <3 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Please be patient. cuz.. I'm not sure my heart can handle the whole thing again, yet..lol

      Delete
  5. At first I kinda hesitated when he told us that he's going to buy that 3Dio mic (because I've listened to most of ASMRers using that 3Dio and the sound they make really irritates me).

    BUUUUUUT I guess I underestimated Jihoon. The tingles I got from that recording is no joke! He's definitely right when he said that we'd be in a big trouble if he buys that mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only listened the promotion videos about 3Dio~! So, I only knew the good side of it~! YES. we are in a biiiiig troubleeeeeee~~~

      Delete
  6. OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ENG SUB FOR THIS I ALMOST DIE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OKAY, OKAY~ CALM DOWM~! CALM DOWN~! Geez, girl..(or boy) No need to use ALL the capitals..lol But, could you wait for a while, plz? I have some stuff to be done this week.

      Delete
    2. Sorry i was to excited heheheheeh... Its alright! I'll wait for chu~!

      Delete
  7. Can you please translate the “우는 여자칭구 달래주기”? If you have the time. I badly wanted to listen to it. I’ll wait for it, so don’t be pressured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello~ I went into the video, but someone is already working on it. I don't know who or when it will be finished, but I don't want to intercept his/her work. I'm sorry..:(

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...