Monday, October 16, 2017

JiHoon's Instagram and personal Kakao talk are closed.

Hello, girls and boys~

So, last night (precisely, this early morning)
JiHoon decided to close his Instagram account and personal Kakao talks.

I missed the live-streaming cuz it started like 2 am.
and I couldn't listen the recorded streaming cuz JiHoon already deleted it.
So, I'm not really sure what exact emotional status JiHoon was. 

The notice for the decision is here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0a-3sIRpHI

I'm not making a sub directly to the video.
Instead, here are what he said on the notice.

"I closed my Instagram's account. And my Kakao Talk is been initialized."
"The reason is.. I, myself, is a person who feels lonely so easily. To fill the loneliness, I tend to meet a girl and another.  In Instagram, it has a system to contact each other easily, and Kakao talk is a message app itself.  So, I closed the Instagram account, and I initialized the Kakao talk. So, the Kakao ID on public info won't work anymore.  I decided this so I can focus on my streaming and make it better."
 
The tone of the notice is pretty calm and normal.
So, I think he had been thinking about it for pretty long time.

But.. I don't know.. I feel little bit like..
...JiHoon is becoming a celebrity that I cannot reach at all.
I mean.. I wanted him to be like that, but still it's a little sad..



..Peace.



11 comments:

  1. This makes me sad.. He is.. becoming a person that its hard for us to reach anymore..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yap, that was what I was saying. I feel a little tiny bit sad.. But, well.. He wasn't exactly easy-to-reach type even before, anyway..lol

      Delete
  2. He was practicing his singing last night before some people started asking about his Kakao Talk account and stuff. Then Dark Joonie kinda reappeared..but thankfully it wasn't that severe. I'm not sure if my youtube app was faulty last night, but I think I heard him recording the notice more than once. Not sure why though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sometimes does record notices more than one time~ Wow.. haven't seen the Dark Joonie for long time~ I kindda miss him..lol jk. Well, I'm respecting and supporting his decision.

      Delete
  3. Well....I respect his decision ...and is makes me feel that he is more mature than before I mean in a good way to make this decision and he really put many attention in Asmr record !!!! I like himmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you had a love-hate thing with JiHoon.. Are you in 'Love' stage now~?lol He BECAME more mature for sure. Before that, I was struggling everyday if I have to keep being his fan or not. But, now~ I am only afraid he's gonna be whom I cannot reach anymore..lol

      Delete
  4. Yeah .... haha I'm in love stage Now :( I wasn't in " hate " since he change his temper and the things that he do also makes me back to love stage so .... girls always emotional ahah me

    ReplyDelete

  5. I know this is hard decision for him and i'm sure it was hard for him More then us ,but we still love him no matter what and we'll support his work,Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen~! He's getting cutter every single day~ but i cannot listen his live for several days now..:( SAD...

      Delete
  6. I see your donate during today's live ! After the 19+ recording which was amazing ! ;) Good Job !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol~Hello there~;) I couldn't help it cuz it was too good~!!

      Delete

18/01/15 Youtube Eng sub

Hey, girls and boys. I found out last night that my Eng sub is published..lol I'm not sure how long it was been published. so.. I'...